In Chrome on Android devices, required fields using both an Input Mask and Character Count restrictions do not work
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Single Line Text field
- Set the field to be required
- Expand "Restrictions" and set a character count of 6
- Set a custom Input Mask of 999999
- On an Android device, view the form in Chrome and try to input a 6 digit number
When you are typing in the field, the numbers do not appear, but the cursor advances. When you leave the field, the field clears itself and shows the required field error.